Bookmark Calendars 2023 - Explore India
Subcribe to back in stock notification
About The Product
Your dear ones would love to receive these calendars during this holiday season.
MODERN SUSTAINABLE Bookmark Calendars 2023 - Explore India
This collection of 12 different calendar bookmarks features images of must visit spots from all over the world.
- SHARE THE WONDER OF TRAVEL: Photographs by Heena Shah include shots of touristy and offbeat places.
- PERFECT FOR AVID TRAVELLERS: Tourists can easily share the wonders of the Travel the World with friends and family.
- FLIP WITH THESE SPOTS: Each card has a picture that I shot along with the calendar month.
- DOUBLES AS DECOR AND BOOKMARKS: Bookmark calendars work wonderfully as miniature art pieces to display in a diary or a book and after the month is over, can be sent out as a postcard or a message since the back is blank.
- GREAT FOR SUSTAINABLE GIFTING: This set of Explore India bookmark calendars makes an out of this world gift for anyone who is interested in bookmarks or mountains, and who can appreciate the wonder of the nature in the form of 100% recycled paper.
- THE JOY OF SNAIL MAIL: Your friends and loved ones will appreciate the gesture of a handwritten note.
Remember that moment, remember that dream. Remember so much.
It just gets easier when you post it, paste it, hang it.
Whether you're a friend, family or colleague
whether you're a postcrosser, snail mailer or just a postcard lover
these postcards are moments frozen in time, make just right.
Add some stamps and mail them, add a message and then it to a gift box, send it over postcrossing,
Frame them, pin them on your fridge or place them as a bookmark.
And smile away.
Even more so because they are made with 100% recycled paper and come plastic free.
"...after a certain quantity, photos apparently taken by chance, postcards chosen according to passing mood, begin to trace an itinerary, to map the imaginary country that stretches before us." - Chris Marker
- Quantity: Pack of 1
- Color: Colours may differ from my images slightly.
- Material: 100% recycled paper
- Country of Origin: India
- Packaging: Cloth pouch + Reused, We ensure that all our packaging is eco-friendly.
- Usually, Order dispatch within 24 working hours.
- You can expect delivery in 4 to 7 working days.
- You’ll receive an order confirmation mail in your registered email ID, along with a tracking link.
- You can track your package from your account in my orders tab.
About the Seller: Heenas.in
I, Heena was born and raised in Mumbai, India but grew up in Sikkim, Manipal, Montenegro, Japan and all over the world. I enjoy exploring cultures, foods, sights, and languages and meeting people. I have travelled through all union territories and most states of India. I have experienced about 20 countries including 45 of the 47 prefectures of Japan. Apart from blogging, I spend my time looking for greener alternatives in daily life, working out, collecting and writing postcards.
I click all the photos and do the artwork that goes on 100% recycled paper postcards. They are plastic neutral certified and plastic free.
The postcards are free to use as postcards, as greeting cards, in frames or however you like.