Subcribe to back in stock notification
About The Product
Life cycle of a Boondh Menstrual Cup: Lasts for 10+ years
Material: Medical grade silicone (certifications in accordance with US Pharmocoepia and USFDA)
Firmness/ Sturdity: Medium
Maximum holding capacity: 22ml
- You can sleep, gym, swim and do sports wearing the cup
- You don't need to remove the cup while urinating or/ and excretion
- Comes with a detailed user manual and a branded cotton cloth pouch for safe storage
- No ancillary products such as steamer, special soap washes and panties are required
- Can be used by menstruators of all ages ranging from young menstruators, recent birthgivers and menopausal people
- Sterilization (in boiling water) is required only during the the beginning and end of the bleeding phase of the menstrual cycle.
Menstrual cups take an average of 1-3 cycles to getting used.
When you purchase a product at Boondh, you support menstrual literacy and reusable Boondh products for menstruators in lesser privileged communities. Thank you for supporting Boondh Social Foundation. :)
- Pocket Friendly: An investment for good - a combo significantly cheaper than 5-10 years' worth of sanitary pads.
- Sustainable: Thinking long-term, cups a are good for your body, good for the planet.
- Reusable: The cups are easily washable at home. Say goodbye to disposables.
- Boondh cups come in the prettiest colors.
- Say goodbye to the discomfort and rashes caused by harsh sanitary pads.
- Usually, the order is dispatched within 24 working hours.
- You can expect delivery in 4 to 7 working days.
- You’ll receive an order confirmation mail in your registered email ID, along with a tracking link.
- You can track your package from your account in the ‘my orders’ tab.
About The Seller: Soqo
We are on a mission to end the stigma around natural bodies, periods, and bladder leaks. With your help, SOQO makes safer periods and menstrual education accessible to women from all walks of life, while protecting the planet.
We started as the only organization of Central India working to educate rural and urban-rural women, to eradicate period poverty, raise menstrual awareness and break the stigma surrounding it, now we are here. Considering the importance of menstrual education and safer periods, got us thinking about the significant impact each menstrual cycle has on the planet. We started working towards a solution that was safe for both the people and the planet. SOQO (सोको: meaning absorb) aims to tackle modern sanitary issues of disposal and increasing carbon footprint in a much sustainable way.