Natural Tea Tree Face Cream- 40gms
Subcribe to back in stock notification
About The Product
Give your face the right moisture with our jojoba oil-enriched face cream. It works perfect for all skin types.
Power packed ingredients:
- Jojoba oil is absorbent, regenerative and close to the skin`s own natural sebum.
- Tea tree essential oil has antibacterial and anti fungal properties and it helps to treat acne.
- Frankincense essential oil repairs dry & chapped skin, balances oily or dry skin, reduces large pores and lifts & tightens the skin.
- Lavender essential oil restores skin complexion and detoxifies and tones the skin.
How to Use:
Apply a small amount on the face and massage gently in the upward direction and circular motions.
- Moisturises the skin
- Clears and even tones the skin
- Ingredients: Pure jojoba oil, pure aloe vera gel, cold pressed pure virgin coconut oil, unrefined shea butter, tea tree essential oil, lavender essential oil, frankincense essential oil
- Colour: White
- Product Length: 6cm
- Size: 40gm
- Care: Store in a cool and dry place away from direct heat and sunlight.
- Country of Origin: India
- Packaging: We ensure that all our packaging is eco-friendly
- Usually, the order is dispatched within 24 working hours.
- You can expect delivery in 4 to 7 working days.
- You’ll receive an order confirmation mail in your registered email ID, along with a tracking link.
- You can track your package from your account in the ‘my orders’ tab.
About The Seller: Vishisht
Namrata, founder of Vishisht Lifestyle. The idea of Vishisht came from some skin rashes I had developed one summer and none of the moisturisers could help. Then I did some research and learnt about the nasty chemicals found in the majority of mass-produced skin care products and their harmful effects on our skin and the environment. Hence, I started looking for alternatives and learnt about the benefits of natural skincare and pure ingredients such as carrier oils, essential oils, butters etc.
Soon, I started formulating different recipes for moisturisers, lip balms, skin scrubs etc and to my surprise, they all worked wonderfully and gave great results. We finally launched on May 10, 2018, and here we are today close to 4 years into business delivering our products to your doorstep.
We aim to provide natural and eco-friendly alternatives to daily-use skin care products by reducing our carbon footprint and contributing to a greener planet.