About The Product
Your dear ones would love to receive these Lucknow postcards with your warm messages anytime of the year.
Pack of 9 Lucknow Postcards
- An old door at Chota imambara
- Ruins at the residency
- More ruins at the residency
- Bada Imambara
- Shahi Bauli step well
- Clock tower
- Rumi Darwaza
- More Bada Imambara
- Between Bada Imambara and Shahi Bauli step well
Modern Sustainable Postcards
Remember that moment, remember that dream. Remember so much.
It just gets easier when you post, paste, and hang it.
Whether you're a friend, family or colleague
whether you're a postcrosser, snail mailer or just a postcard lover
these postcards are moments frozen in time, made just right.
Add some stamps and mail them, add a message and then it to a gift box, send it over Postcrossing,
Frame them, pin them on your fridge or place them as a bookmark.
And smile away.
Even more so because they are made with 100% recycled paper and come plastic free.
The backs are blank so you have the freedom to use it the way you like.
Each set of postcards comes in a cloth pouch made from leftover fabric which can be used multiple times.
"...after a certain quantity, photos apparently taken by chance, postcards chosen according to passing mood, begin to trace an itinerary, to map the imaginary country that stretches before us." - Chris Marker
All photos and calligraphy are done by Heena Shah / @explorer.heena / heenas.in. Postcards and bookmarks are printed on 250-300gsm.
Features & Benefits:
- Recycled Paper (Not seed paper)
- All items are hand-checked for quality.
- Most inks or pencils don’t smudge.
Quantity: Pack of 9
Size: Postcard sizes are approx 4*6 inches
Color: Colours may differ from my images slightly.
- Material: 100% recycled paper
- Country of Origin: India
- Packaging: Cloth pouch + Reused, We ensure that all our packaging is eco-friendly.
- Usually, Order dispatch within 24 working hours.
- You can expect delivery in 4 to 7 working days.
- You’ll receive an order confirmation mail in your registered email ID, along with a tracking link.
- You can track your package from your account in my orders tab.
About the Seller: Heenas.in
I, Heena was born and raised in Mumbai, India but grew up in Sikkim, Manipal, Montenegro, Japan and all over the world. I enjoy exploring cultures, foods, sights, and languages and meeting people. I have travelled through all union territories and most states of India. I have experienced about 20 countries including 45 of the 47 prefectures of Japan. Apart from blogging, I spend my time looking for greener alternatives in daily life, working out, collecting and writing postcards.
I click all the photos and do the artwork that goes on 100% recycled paper postcards. They are plastic neutral certified and plastic free. The postcards are free to use as postcards, as greeting cards, in frames or however you like.