Postcards of Japan
Subcribe to back in stock notification
About The Product
Your dear ones would love to receive these Japanese postcards with your warm messages any time of the year.
Pack of 9 Japan Postcards
- "Something to live for" with sakura
- "Independence" with butterfly on flower
- "Be like water" with Kitakyushu
- "Unlearn something daily" with Hakone Lake
- "Mindfulness" with Tokyo
- "Good luck" with koi fish
- "Harmony" with matcha and mochi
- "Dream" with flowers
- "Thank you" with calligraphed fish
Modern Sustainable Postcards
Remember that moment, remember that dream. Remember so much.
It just gets easier when you post, paste, and hang it.
Whether you're a friend, family or colleague
whether you're a postcrosser, snail mailer or just a postcard lover
these postcards are moments frozen in time, made just right.
Add some stamps and mail them, add a message and then it to a gift box, send it over Postcrossing,
Frame them, pin them on your fridge or place them as a bookmark.
And smile away.
Even more so because they are made with 100% recycled paper and come plastic free.
The backs are blank so you have the freedom to use it the way you like.
Each set of postcards comes in a cloth pouch made from leftover fabric which can be used multiple times.
"...after a certain quantity, photos apparently taken by chance, postcards chosen according to passing mood, begin to trace an itinerary, to map the imaginary country that stretches before us." - Chris Marker
All photos and calligraphy are done by Heena Shah / @explorer.heena / heenas.in. Postcards and bookmarks are printed on 250-300gsm.
Features & Benefits:
- Recycled Paper (Not seed paper)
- All items are hand-checked for quality.
- Most inks or pencils don’t smudge.
- Quantity: Pack of 9
- Size: Postcard sizes are approx 4*6 inches
- Color: Colours may differ from my images slightly.
- Material: 100% recycled paper
- Country of Origin: India
- Packaging: Cloth pouch + Reused, We ensure that all our packaging is eco-friendly.
- Usually, Order dispatch within 24 working hours.
- You can expect delivery in 4 to 7 working days.
- You’ll receive an order confirmation mail in your registered email ID, along with a tracking link.
- You can track your package from your account in my orders tab.
About the Seller: Heenas.in
I, Heena was born and raised in Mumbai, India but grew up in Sikkim, Manipal, Montenegro, Japan and all over the world. I enjoy exploring cultures, foods, sights, and languages and meeting people. I have travelled through all union territories and most states of India. I have experienced about 20 countries including 45 of the 47 prefectures of Japan. Apart from blogging, I spend my time looking for greener alternatives in daily life, working out, collecting and writing postcards.
I click all the photos and do the artwork that goes on 100% recycled paper postcards. They are plastic neutral certified and plastic free. The postcards are free to use as postcards, as greeting cards, in frames or however you like.