Natural Rosemary Deep Hair Conditioner
Subcribe to back in stock notification
About The Product
Say goodbye to hair fall and dandruff with our detangling all-natural deep hair conditioner which also reverses the damage done to bleached and color-treated hair.
- Pure argan oil stimulates hair growth and thickening.
- Unrefined shea butter deeply moisturizes the scalp and prevents dryness and frizziness
- Cold-pressed pure virgin coconut oil hydrates make the hair smooth and prevent hair loss.
- Rosemary essential oil is anti-bacterial and controls dandruff
How to Use:
Take a small amount and massage on the roots BEFORE washing the hair and then comb through. Let it sit for 10 minutes to half an hour and then wash the hair as usual. Use once a week or as needed.
- Treats hair fall and dryness
- Promotes healing and stimulates hair growth
- Moisturises the hair from within
- Acts as a barrier for hair protection
- Treats dandruff
- Ingredients: Pure argan oil, cold pressed pure virgin coconut oil, unrefined shea butter, rosemary essential oil.
- Colour: Cream
- Product Length: 6cm
- Size: 40gm
- Care: Store in a cool and dry place away from direct heat and sunlight.
- Country of Origin: India
- Packaging: We ensure that all our packaging is eco-friendly
- Usually, the order is dispatched within 24 working hours.
- You can expect delivery in 4 to 7 working days.
- You’ll receive an order confirmation mail in your registered email ID, along with a tracking link.
- You can track your package from your account in the ‘my orders’ tab.
About The Seller: Vishisht Lifestyle
Namrata, founder of Vishisht Lifestyle. The idea of Vishisht came from some skin rashes I had developed one summer and none of the moisturisers could help. Then I did some research and learnt about the nasty chemicals found in the majority of mass-produced skin care products and their harmful effects on our skin and the environment. Hence, I started looking for alternatives and learnt about the benefits of natural skincare and pure ingredients such as carrier oils, essential oils, butters etc.
Soon, I started formulating different recipes for moisturisers, lip balms, skin scrubs etc and to my surprise, they all worked wonderfully and gave great results. We finally launched on May 10, 2018, and here we are today close to 4 years into business delivering our products to your doorstep.
We aim to provide natural and eco-friendly alternatives to daily-use skin care products by reducing our carbon footprint and contributing to a greener planet.