About The Product
Our Chunky Peanut Butter is an adventurous treat. The hand-roasted chunks of natural peanuts merge perfectly with our stone ground Unsweetened Smooth Peanut Butter; to impart a playful texture that will surprise you with every bite!
The unsweetened Chunky Peanut Butter is for you if you are an aficionado of the pure, earthly, and unbridled taste of peanut butter. This is recommended for you if you want to use peanut butter in baking and cooking too!We stone grind hand-roasted Peanuts with a subtle hint of salt for several hours and then plenish it with roasted peanut chunks to give you some extra protein.
- High in protien
- No Preservatives
- No added oils
- No added sugar
- Good source of fibres & healthy-fats.
- Colour: Brown
Shelf life: 6 months
- Care: Do Not Refrigerate,oil seperation is a sign natural product.
- Suitable For (Age Group): 1+ year
- Diameter: 6.5cm
- Height: 5.5cm
- Country of origin: India
- Packaging: We ensure that all our packaging is eco-friendly
- Usually, the order is dispatched within 24 working hours.
- You can expect delivery in 4 to 7 working days.
- You’ll receive an order confirmation mail in your registered email ID, along with a tracking link.
- You can track your package from your account in the ‘my orders’ tab.
About The Seller: Zvatra
Zvatra is an all-natural Peanut Butter brand homebrewed in namma Bengaluru. We are on a journey of finding balance, in the relationship we share with Mother Earth, the people and ourselves - one jar at a time! While that might sound like a dream, we see it as a necessity.
Over the past decade or so we have come to see that our well-being is very closely tied to that of the well-being of Mother Earth. This is only a reflection of the wisdom that is deeply engrained in our ancestors. Something that we seem to have been shaken out of in the recent past.
At Zvatra, we are looking at wholesome indigenous foods as a means to bridge gaps between our nutritional needs and our modern-day space-time schedules. All in the best interest of our planet. And this is essentially what makes us do what we do, the way we do it.