Peanut Butter Chocolate
Subcribe to back in stock notification
About The Product
This is the chocolatiest Peanut Butter you will ever taste. In fact, this is one of the healthiest chocolate treat in the market right now. Made with Peanuts, Jaggery, Cacao powder and pinch of salt. Just 4 ingredients. Absolutely no other added chemical or substance.
We slow roast peanuts over an LPG flame for over 30 mins. Slow roasting enhances the flavours of the nuts and brings out the natural sweetness in the peanuts. You will enjoy a crisp, nutty flavour and the subtle sweetness of peanuts
We stone-grind slow-roasted Peanuts, chemical-free Jaggery, and rich cocoa powder from the western ghats( from the hills around Kodaikanal) with a subtle hint of salt for several hours. Stone grinding breaks down the particles at low temperatures there by keeping the sensitive proteins, vitamins and natural enzymes intact. This gives you all the natural goodness of the peanuts till the very last spoon of Peanut butter, keeping you nourished and healthy
- High in protien
- No Preservatives
- No added oils
- No added sugar
- Good source of fibres & healthy-fats.
- Ingredients: Peanuts,Garlic,Chilli powder,cumin, Jaggery,salt,Coriander seeds.
- Colour: Brown
- Shelf life: 6 months
- Care: Do Not Refrigerate,oil seperation is a sign natural product.
- Suitable For (Age Group): 1+ year
- Diameter: 6.5cm
- Height: 5.5cm
- Country of origin: India
- Packaging: We ensure that all our packaging is eco-friendly
- Usually, the order is dispatched within 24 working hours.
- You can expect delivery in 4 to 7 working days.
- You’ll receive an order confirmation mail in your registered email ID, along with a tracking link.
- You can track your package from your account in the ‘my orders’ tab.
About The Seller: Zvatra
Zvatra is an all-natural Peanut Butter brand homebrewed in namma Bengaluru. We are on a journey of finding balance, in the relationship we share with Mother Earth, the people and ourselves - one jar at a time! While that might sound like a dream, we see it as a necessity.
Over the past decade or so we have come to see that our well-being is very closely tied to that of the well-being of Mother Earth. This is only a reflection of the wisdom that is deeply engrained in our ancestors. Something that we seem to have been shaken out of in the recent past.
At Zvatra, we are looking at wholesome indigenous foods as a means to bridge gaps between our nutritional needs and our modern-day space-time schedules. All in the best interest of our planet. And this is essentially what makes us do what we do, the way we do it.