Herbal Bath Powder
About The Product
This Bath powder is made with herbs & flowers with unique properties to soothe and nourish the skin which in turn nourishes body and soul. Applying chemicals every day to your skin (which interacts with all internal organs every moment) can be avoided with this simple switch inhabit. It has no chemicals/preservatives. Handmade in a hygienic environment, this is the best product for baby baths as well. The skin after a bath with our powder will have pores breathing and skin oils retained; you will not need any powder/cosmetics to enhance your freshness!
How to apply
Take a few tablespoons of the powder (as required) in a bowl with water making it a paste; Wet the skin, Gently massage skin with paste & rinse off. Your skin will be so fresh after drying that no more enhancers are required post-bath. As a face pack when you have time to pamper your face, take 3-5 tablespoons of powder, add curd/ water and mix well. Apply this paste in circles from the neck above and leave it for 15-20 minutes. Wash it off & feel that freshness in your face.
- No chemicals/preservatives
- Completely natural
- Full of skin-loving herbs and flower
- Ingredients: Turmeric (Kasturi Manjal), Vettiver, Avaram poo, Rose, Magizham poo, Green Gram, Sweet flag, White turmeric, Coco grass, Arjuna Bark, Citrus peel, Hibiscus.
- Shelf-life: Best before 6 months from packaging
- Weight: 500gm
- Packaging: We ensure that all our packaging is eco-friendly
- Country of origin: India
- Usually, the order is dispatched within 24 working hours.
- You can expect delivery in 4 to 7 working days.
- You’ll receive an order confirmation mail in your registered email ID, along with a tracking link.
- You can track your package from your account in the ‘my orders’ tab.
About The Seller: Kamarkattu Eco Store
Kamarkattu Ecostore started off with a vision to make zero-waste zero-tox life possible in this super-fast city life. While sustainability is a much-discussed “thing” today, we are forced to be a part of this plastic/ chemical pollution with our daily use products mass-produced with chemicals and preservatives coming in plastic packaging which will lie over the Earth for centuries to come. We are trying to find a solution to this in our own small way to make sustainable living easy!